Okey, so.. maybe someone died on my watch. But to be fair, too many people wanted burgers so... :)
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Flying as it was meant to be: glamorous, romantic, and stressful as hell! Guide the crew of the world's most chaotic airline to please their passengers as they freak out over the turbulence and the long wait for dinner service. (Federal regulations obligate me to inform players that a flight attendant may have been harmed in the making of this game.)
Changes in v.1.1.0
- Total overhaul of how character needs, status, and health are calculated
- Actions no longer hang and queued actions can now consistently be canceled
- Intercom announcements can no longer play past level end
- Title music now starts correctly when returning to title from pause or game over
- Getting AED no longer plays two confirmation sounds at once
- Score panel scales correctly
- Bulkhead tiles now uniformly aligned
- Airsickness! Passengers and attendants can puke and make others sick!
- Food cart! Serve the teeming hoards more efficiently at the expense of a passable route to the nearest bathroom!
- Mouse-based camera pan and zoom controls
- Greater in-game explanation of mechanics
Changes in 1.0.5
- tweaked when alert bubble shows up
Changes in 1.0.4
- More difficulty tweaks
- Credited Screaming Color for score
Changes in v.1.0.3
- fixed bug that prevented attendants from being able to request individual passengers sit down
- Adjusted difficulty some more
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.